How To Donate
The Chorale gratefully accepts gifts in the form of cash, check, charge (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) and appreciated securities or stock. Here are the ways you can donate to the Chorale:
- Online — It’s easy to donate online. Just take a few minutes to complete this form
- Mail or fax — Print and complete this form and fax it to 303.892.0828 or mail to:
Colorado Children’s Chorale
2420 West 26th Avenue, Suite 350-D
Denver, CO 80211-5362
- Phone – Contact Development Directors Tina Hansen or Roberta Sladovnik at 303.892.5600.
- Gifts of Stock — An outright gift of appreciated securities or stock is a quick and easy way to make a meaningful contribution, avoid capital gains tax and receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift. To obtain the Chorale’s broker information, or for additional assistance contact Tina Hansen or call her at 303.854.9062.
- Vehicle Donations — To donate a vehicle (car, boat, motorcycle) to the Chorale, contact Vehicles for Charity at 303.308.2400 (Denver metro area) or 1.866.628.2277, or online at vehiclesforcharity.org. When the information is complete, arrangements will be made with a tow company to pick up your vehicle along with the keys and title. Make sure you indicate that proceeds from the sale of your vehicle go to the Colorado Children’s Chorale. For additional information, contact Roberta Sladovnik or call her at 303.854.9059.
- Matching Gifts — With employer matching gifts you can double or even triple your gift. Check with your company’s community or corporate contributions office to find out if this opportunity is available.
- Make a Donation in Honor of a Friend, Mentor or Family Member — You may choose to designate a contribution in honor of someone who has made a difference in your life or in the Chorale.
- GivingFirst – Givingfirst.org is sponsored by the Community First Foundation. Go to Givingfirst.org and designate Colorado Children’s Chorale as your charity. A benefit of giving through this site is that at special times each year, such as Colorado Gives Day, matching funds are provided for each gift donated. Another important benefit is that all processing fees are paid by Community First, which means 100% of your donation comes directly to the Chorale.
- United Way – Though the Chorale is not a United Way agency, you may designate a gift to the Chorale through United Way’s Workplace Giving campaign or on your own. After taking a small percentage of the total donation, United Way sends the remaining amount to the Chorale.
- GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates 50 percent of its sponsored search revenue to charities designated by its users. Go to goodsearch.com and designate Colorado Children’s Chorale as your charity. Use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Use goodshop.com any time you buy something online and a portion of your purchase goes to the Chorale. GoodSearch donations come from their advertisers.